VitaWater Mineral Alkaline Low-ORP Magnetic Hydrogen Water Ball Bags
These soft woven mesh bags are designed as a portable, on-the-go solution, to purify, and enhance your tap or bottled water.
The balls are made with similar natural elements to our 10 Stage Gravity Water Filter System. The balls inside the woven bags help to absorb undesired "things" found in tap and bottled water, and then to distribute desired elements into your water.
In effect, they work to strip water of things you don't want, and then re-structure the water into a natural, more active, more energetic H20. Adding 72 Essential Minerals to the water, and Vitamin C. Alkalizing the water. Activating the water. Magnetizing the water. Ionizing the water. Energizing the water. All in a matter of minutes.
ACTIVE BALLS INCLUDE :
- ORP Negative Ball
- Mineral Hydrogen Alkaline Balls
- Hydrogen Ceramic Ball
- Alkaline Plus Antioxidant Ball
- Tourmaline Ball
- Maifan Stone
- Potassium Metasilicate Ball
- Vitamin C Balls (small amount)
- Negative Ion Ball
- Far Infrared Balls
- Nano Silver Balls
- Magnetic Ceramic Balls
HOW TO USE VitaWater Mineral Ball Bags
- Clean Bag : by placing in clean cup or bottle of water. Gently shake. Allow to sit for one minute. Dump out water. Rinse cup or bottle.
- Fill with clean water, either tap or bottled water. Preferably filtered or bottled.
- Place Mineral Bag into cup or bottle.
- Allow to sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Water is ready to drink.
- Remove bag, allow to air dry on a clean surface.
- Each bag is good for up to 1000 uses, and has a shelf life over 5 years.
- Do not use in Hot Water. You can use with water, before you heat it. Then remove bag, and heat water for tea or coffee.
The silk woven bags are fragile. They can easily tear and open. When using, and washing bags, be gentle not to tear bag or break seam. Rarely, a bag might tear during shipping. For this reason, we ship Two Bags with every order, and an extra pull-string mesh bag. Two for the price of one.
If you purchase our Glass Vita Water Infuser Bottles, the balls can be stored inside of the bottle infuser pods, with or without the woven bag.
We recommend using filtered or bottled water, always over tap water.
We also recommend using our Borosilicate Glass Bottles. They come with Two Free Mineral Bags. Are made from lab quality glass, for the purest drinking experience. They are also double walled, to maintain hot and cold liquids for hours.