Winter’s Mint is a delightful scent.
Olive & Hyssop is a simple candle concept. This soy wax handmade candle making kit does not require any melting to prep. Instead, we provide you with an artisan blend of oils, natural herbs, and wax, which evoke playfulness, serenity, sensuality, and/or relaxation. Then you decide the glass, bowl, or plate with which to enjoy them. Just open, place, and pour.
TWO WAYS TO MAKE YOUR CANDLES
No Melt Option: HOW TO USE?
(1) Choose a fire-safe container (glass, ceramic, or metal).
(2) Place a wick in the center of the container.
(3) Pour the desired amount of wax around the wick. Shake to reduce the air pockets, and cut most of the excess wick. Leave less than 1 centimeter of the wick exposed.
(4) Light and enjoy.
Melting Option: HOW TO USE?
(1) Melt the desired amount of wax in a microwave-safe dish for 2 minutes, and continue melting in 30-second intervals until
all of the wax dissolves. Add half of the scented oil, and let it sit for a minute. Then add additional oil as desired.
(2) Choose a fire-safe container (glass, ceramic, or metal).
(3) Place a wick in the center of the container. Pour a little wax around the base of the wick, enough to cover the base.
Let it solidify.
(4) Pour the remaining wax into the container, and let it dry (pending the size it may take at least 1 hour.
Cut most of the excess wick. Leave less than 1 centimeter of the wick exposed. Light and enjoy.
Wax, scented oil, and wicks.
Why you'll love our candles.
- All natural and biodegradable
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Burns cleanly and are environmentally safe.
- Pourable and flexible usage
- Easy to blend with other candles
- Wooden and natural cotton wick options
- Produces 95% less soot than other forms of candles
- Burns cooler than other waxes
• Re-use: We encourage re-use of our candle products. Use a fire-safe bowl, glass, tumbler or a set if you purchase more than one.
Size: 16 oz
Material: Soy wax, wicks, and oil
Item Fit / Dimensions: 8 oz
Made In: New York
Shipped From: New York
Lead Time: 5 - 7 days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.